View Single Post
Old 11-03-2010   #1031
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326894 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DexmanC View Post

Just smile, and don't argue with him. He's trying to cope with the foolishness
we see on the field the best he can.
I'm just looking for accuracy. I'm griping about the same problem we've had for 8 weeks, a piss-poor passing game, which I would think should be more alarming to more people.

Sure, we put up 400 yards in several games, & we're top 5 or whatever, but every one of those games we aired it out because we were playing catch-up because the passing game is broke.

& it's not the playcalling, we've got wide open receivers who either don't catch the ball, or the ball is thrown late or behind the receiver.

In all honesty, now that I think about it, it's like Kubiak said..... don't worry about the running game after 2008, & 2009 we stink. Don't worry about the passing game after 2009, & 2010 we stink.

Let's jump on that a real problem, & I'll be on your side.