Thread: Depressed
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2010   #16
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Depressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvrhand View Post
See you on Sunday!
Yea, I'll probably be there, but, my spirit is wounded. Truthfully, this started with the Cowboy game. I'm still having problems dealing with our teams attitude about that game. UNTIL they change their attitude, I'm not sure I can change mine. To me, every game should be played like its a SB game. This attitude about it being "just another game" "one loss won't hurt us" " we should have played better" "we should have PLANNED better" blah, blah, blah just erks the crap out of me. Seriously, I don't know why I CARE!! BUT, I paid hard earned money for this season, and I'll finish it out. Not sure about next year though.

IF you find me SITTING DOWN in the Bullpen don't say a word. If our boys give me a good reason to stand, then I will. If not, I will start a SITOUT! Wonder how they would feel if they looked into the Bullpen and everyone was SITTING down and just staring at them rather than standing. Forget it, I doubt they would care.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote