View Single Post
Old 11-03-2010   #66
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6163 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: (Alan Burge column) Tate a happy Texan; Ryan Mathews "scared" he'd be a Texan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
Mike Tolbert (born November 23, 1985 in Douglasville, Georgia) is an American football fullback for the San Diego Chargers of the National Football League. He was signed by the Chargers as an undrafted free agent in 2008
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Tolbert
Sound familiary ? Another undrafted FA coming out of college like our guy Foster. I tell ya these guys are everywhere and there's no point wasting high picks on them (Chargers used what on Matthews, 12th overall ?).
And a trade up. For a guy who lacks a little heart. He'll kill us, but who doesn't.