Thread: MNF tailgate
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2010   #68
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: MNF tailgate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
Blue Crew showed and we had a blast. awesome job on dinner Yankee. I think the guy with the Briasn Crushing tailgate was telling people to put thier tickets in his jar to get into the tailgate area but who really cares about the judging. If you as me it was between the MOJO, BLUECREW, and the guys behind the Mojowith the colts jersey and it was a tie. Thanks to Yankee for the foodand the Mojo, for the shotguns and the TV, We had an awesome time.
The only vote we got was from Lee, lol!
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote