View Single Post
Old 11-03-2010   #1019
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 30074 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DexmanC View Post
That's what he does. Accept it, and never argue with it.

For instance:

Me: "I'm SICK of the Texans giving up 400 yards a game!"

TK: "They only gave up 399.99083789070891237489078901249237 yards this week."
TK: "They were even worse last week by giving up 399.99083789070891237489078901249238."
TK: "This team is getting better under Kubiak. They're still young, although in their 5th season!"

See?

Just smile, and don't argue with him. He's trying to cope with the foolishness
we see on the field the best he can.
Lol!

True story: Last night, a good friend and I got into a heated-ass argument after the game at Buffalo Wild Wings. He's Mr. Rah, Rah, the TExans can never do no wrong.

I told him that this defense is really getting on my nerves and I'm tired of this shit. This fool said - and I kid you not - "Well, the Texans have always had a bad defense. Kubiak inherited it."

That's what he said. Granted, this was after a dozen or so beers, but he would have said the same thing regardless. I told him that this is Kubiak's defense and that he needed to own it. He then told me I needed to have a bit more loyalty, and that good teams take a while to build. I damn near screamed that I"ve been a season ticket holder for five years, and that Kubiak has had enough time to build a team.

Some people want to give Kubiak a lifetime contract. If you complain that the team has holes, they say, "Well, but, it was even worse under Capers."

It's a total loser mentality.