View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010   #1006
Lucky

Rep Power: 172599 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
You've got to hate Kubiak to think that was his plan. That he wanted to come out unbalanced, that he would ignore something that was working. That he would continue to put Schaub in bad situations.

I don't hate Kubiak, I don't think he's stupid. Something else must have been going on.
You're in the 1st stage of grief. Denial. You have a long way to go. When you become a Stage Fiver, like myself, you'll be able accept Kubiak's brainfarts much easier.