View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010   #999
DexmanC
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 38103 DexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
Sometimes I wonder if you even watch the Texans after reading your posts. You don't ever seem to be accurate about the things that take place on the field and always go into "spin mode" for Kubiak using every effort possible without any real logic that goes back to football or how this team plays. It just seems that way to me. I wonder if you just enjoy being controversial or something, I dunno, but it just never seems to add up.
I gave up on wasting logic on reading TK's posts a long time ago.