View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010   #998
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87061 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I think it's ridiculous to think you can put a bunch of talented players on the field, & have them improve inspite of coaching.

That hasn't happened in Dallas for years. Sure they got to the play-offs & won a game in the last 13 years, but I'd much rather be where we are right now, than where they are.

It hasn't worked for the Redskins, or the Raiders either.

The Raiders are actually doing more with less right now, because of Cable. That team will see it's share of growing pains.... but things are looking up right now.

If you're seeing improvement on this team, you're seeing improvement in Kubiak.
Sometimes I wonder if you even watch the Texans after reading your posts. You don't ever seem to be accurate about the things that take place on the field and always go into "spin mode" for Kubiak using every effort possible without any real logic that goes back to football or how this team plays. It just seems that way to me. I wonder if you just enjoy being controversial or something, I dunno, but it just never seems to add up.