View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010   #990
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 64539 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Texan View Post
i thought i'd sleep on it to calm down after last night but just woke up even more furious.

8 carries in the first half.....

Lol...exactly.....I was even a little snappy when I got to work so I had to check that quick.

Apparently I missed the last debacle of a drive as I passed out with about 5 minutes left in the game....thank God for the human body shutting down after too much alcohol and needing sleep otherwise I would have watched the whole steaming pile of crap to the end like I usually do.

So thank you Shiner for helping to tuck me in before I had to endure that!!

Dormant bodies bursting!