View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010   #985
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 112586 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
"it's the coach's fault, and the players get a free pass."

Who picks the players?

After 71 games, I think we can get a pretty clear understanding of our head coach. If you need more than 71 games to evaluate a mediocre (at best) coach, then perhaps you should own a football team, too.

There is only ONE player that was here before Kubiak was hired. This team represents Gary Kubiak, from the GM and coaching staff, to the players on the roster, how they play, and the results.

The Texans were 4-3 last year at this point. Treading water. Yay, let's be a mediocre team AGAIN and hope for another winning record! *pom pom shaking*

This is the same old song and dance from Kubiak & Co. Continue to support this garbage if your standards are set for mediocre.

Personally, I don't think Kubiak will ever get this team over the hump. Not this season, not 5 seasons from now. I'm more convinced of this simple fact now more than ever.

Texans fan for life, but I'm not gonna' lie, choking down another mediocre year is pathetic.
I'm with ya, DB. I think I might be getting more fed up than a lot of people. I'm tired of spending countless hours studying every facet of this team every year, sweating my ass off at TC and scouting players coming out of College. I'm going to make an effort to pull back the reins on those things and spend more time on life. After recent events, I've found there are more important things I need to worry about.