Thread: Depressed
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010   #11
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72184 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Depressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
Sorry to hear. I've been there. Everyone has to find their own balance and what works for them. For me, I decided to stop spending money on the team. I watch every down of football, usually more than once, and I wear my gear and prop them up every chance I get. But I refuse to spend any more money on this team. I sold my PSLs and season tickets and now I have a great seat with an HD view, all the really good beer I want, the convenience of my own kitchen and restroom, and a pause button.

The losses still irk me, but I no longer actually feel depressed or pissed off when they lose. And as a side benefit, tuition is easier to meet these days.
I'm not at this point but I'm getting there.
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote