Thread: Depressed
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010   #9
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 125942 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Depressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
For the first time in NINE years I'm thinking about missing a home game! Just don't know how much more I can take of this bullsh*t!! Probably my mood will change before Sunday, but, right now, at 0830 on Nov 2nd, I don't want to see another down of Texan football!! My obsession with this team has come to an end. My loyalty will remain because they are my home team, and I reserve the right to be passionate about them, but, when I feel so DOWN and depressed over a stupid football game, I need to refocus my thoughts, and my passion.

Sorry BC for being such a downer this morning, but, I've had enough!!! I needed to vent!
This is how I felt after the Monday night Tacks game last yr.

I still out to the stadium and give uncle BoB my $$$$. But I've lost my passion for this regime. These games seem to mean more to the great fans of the HOUSTON TEXANS than they do to the players and upper management. Mediocrity is the order of the day for Texans management. This was proven when uncle BoB gave Kubes that contract extention. 7-9,9-7 is good enough for uncle BoB.

And the sheeple will continue to go to the trough (stadium) and relinquish their hard earned $$$ to uncle BoB and all is well in Texans land.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote