View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010   #975
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194572 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddict5 View Post
been a big kubiak supporter since day 1 but ive never been madder at him than i am right now after last nights playcalling debacle

what i wouldnt give to be at that press conference asking a few choice questions..
Like you would get a straight answer anyway. There is a steel curtain around the locker room. You'll never know what the gameplan actually was, or why it turned out the way it did. Kubiak won't sell his players out, he'll take the blame. The players won't sell Kubiak out, they believe in him.

Schaub was actually asked about the INT Kubiak took credit for, he said, "that's just a coach protecting his player."
Quote:
'coach, how would you evaluate your playcalling last night, especially in the first half, given that arian was running for 6 yds a pop from start to finish as he did in our week 1 blowout, the colts have ferocious pass rushing DE's who were killing the OT's, esp duane & the passing game in general looked out of sync as it has done for much of the season & created huge deficits in 5 out of our 7 games'
You've got to hate Kubiak to think that was his plan. That he wanted to come out unbalanced, that he would ignore something that was working. That he would continue to put Schaub in bad situations.

I don't hate Kubiak, I don't think he's stupid. Something else must have been going on.

I think he's trying to get his QB ready for the play-offs, loosening the reigns. Just didn't work the way we planned & hoped.

Quote:
not reaching for the pink soap just yet but my hands got alot dirtier during last nights game
I hear you. We've still got a long way to go. People don't understand what he means by saying that, but we've still got a long way to go.

The remaining schedule won't make it easy, but I think we'll get there. I saw some good things last night (more bad, no doubt) but I'm feeling better and better about how this team will do once they get to the play-offs.

Which I still think is this year.