View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010   #973
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 195251 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by wagonhed View Post
I disagree strongly with just about everything you've said on the last 2 pages, but I'll respond to this.

The reason most of us want Kubiak gone (at the END of the season) is because we don't think he has shown any signs that he can or will improve in the near or even distant future. It's not like he has been steadily improving. In fact, I doubt if he has improved at all. The team has improved a ton because we have a shitload of talent. And now it's the coaching that is holding back our talent.
I think it's ridiculous to think you can put a bunch of talented players on the field, & have them improve inspite of coaching.

That hasn't happened in Dallas for years. Sure they got to the play-offs & won a game in the last 13 years, but I'd much rather be where we are right now, than where they are.

It hasn't worked for the Redskins, or the Raiders either.

The Raiders are actually doing more with less right now, because of Cable. That team will see it's share of growing pains.... but things are looking up right now.

If you're seeing improvement on this team, you're seeing improvement in Kubiak.