View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010   #963
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 43723 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Our defense is not, & has not been as bad as the stats suggest, they've just been on the field way too long because of our inept offense.

Dude, I like a lot of stuff you usually say, but you have got to get off of this.....it's embarassing.

Last night on MNF it was not on the D's fault, the Offense really blew and the Denny's menu must have been smudged so Kubes was making dumbass calls (example 4th and 2 and we pass when Arian was rushing great).

But seriously man....the Defense is not good man. Look inside yourself, search your feelings, you know this to be true.

Into black waves I am sinking,Drowning away from the ghosts,Disappearing into eternity,Into the mirror of my soul,The pounding sound is mesmerizing