View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010   #962
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DexmanC View Post
The players must follow the gameplan put down by the coach, and it
definitely was a silly gameplan tonight.
How do you know what the game plan was?

It makes more sense to you that Kubiak called a heavy pass game than it does that Matt checked to pass more after seeing 8 in the box all day?

If it sounds like I'm giving GK a free pass, stop. I'm not. Checking to a pass against what the Colts put out there makes sense to me. Why we couldn't execute..... is on Gary. This is a talented offensive team........ should be a freak'n juggernaught & we can't buy a first down in the first half.