View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010   #967
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

been a big kubiak supporter since day 1 but ive never been madder at him than i am right now after last nights playcalling debacle

what i wouldnt give to be at that press conference asking a few choice questions.. too bad most/all of the guys that are there suck at asking hard questions but if anyone rings 610 this evening please ask this (and phrase it this way since they dont let ranters on):

'coach, how would you evaluate your playcalling last night, especially in the first half, given that arian was running for 6 yds a pop from start to finish as he did in our week 1 blowout, the colts have ferocious pass rushing DE's who were killing the OT's, esp duane & the passing game in general looked out of sync as it has done for much of the season & created huge deficits in 5 out of our 7 games'

not reaching for the pink soap just yet but my hands got alot dirtier during last nights game