View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010   #966
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153493 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTP2110 View Post
A game like this is inexcusable for Kubiak being in his 5th year as HC. Why we had such a pass heavy gameplan to begin with is beyond me. Everyone knows running the ball is the key to beating Indy. What's worse than the gameplan coming into the game, is Kubiak's inability to make adjustments. Not only was the run game working, the passing game was pathetic. So why in the hell did Kubiak keep on passing. It was almost like Kubiak scripted all 70 plays before the game and refused to change it.

I'm trying to follow Kubiak's logic, and I just can't see it. The gameplan and playcalling tonight was just flat out stupid. He played right into the Colts' hands. He did everything the Colts wanted him to do to tilt the game in their favor. Just pathetic all the way around. This guy isn't a winning head coach. He just knows how to run a gimmick offense that will keep the team in most games.
I put this in the "surely he can't be that stupid" category. It doesn't make sense. You know it, I know it, everybody knows it, so why would we believe Kubiak wouldn't know it?

Think about this.... they've been saying Matt has been given more & more freedom to adjust the plays at the line. What if he is checking to passes after scanning the defense? I remember after one play, Matt went to the sideline, & Kubiak was asking him to explain something. So who knows?

Another thing, with the talent we have on offense (remember we've been saying OD is back for the last two weeks) & the Colts depleted secondary, there is no reason our passing game should have looked so inept. We didn't recognize blitzes, Brown was rusty, & Winston has a lot of explaining to do.