View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010   #957
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 45767 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Ok, this is MY opinion. I'm just a Texans fan. I am just as bitterly disappointed in this loss as the rest of you. But I don't, and never will, claim to know more than Kubiak, or any coach for that matter, how to coach a football team.

I know this for a fact. The players want to play for him. As long as that condition exists, I will never, and I mean NEVER, call for him to be fired. I will only call for a coach to be fired when I feel he has lost his team. I think Wade Phillips has lost his team, and that's why I think he should be fired.

Most of you just want change, for change sake. Well, get over it. Kubiak will be here for long, long time.
I don't want Kubiak fired, and didn't say I did. I don't understand the play-calling when the running game seemed to be working. There were a couple of 3rd and 3s early in the game where I would have ran the ball, and on that fourth down try I would have tried running the ball instead. The running game was working and Schaub seemed to be struggling so the wise thing to do IMO is try to establish the running game.