View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010   #956
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 119300 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Ok, this is MY opinion. I'm just a Texans fan. I am just as bitterly disappointed in this loss as the rest of you. But I don't, and never will, claim to know more than Kubiak, or any coach for that matter, how to coach a football team.

I know this for a fact. The players want to play for him. As long as that condition exists, I will never, and I mean NEVER, call for him to be fired. I will only call for a coach to be fired when I feel he has lost his team. I think Wade Phillips has lost his team, and that's why I think he should be fired.

Most of you just want change, for change sake. Well, get over it. Kubiak will be here for long, long time.
Of course I respect your opinion. Speaking for myself I know change for change's sake is foolhardy. My reasons are above in another post.

Uh-oh. Close lightning strike here. Bye-bye.

I hope all has a good night.