View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010   #955
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 105876 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
I'm usually a Kubiak defender, and I'm still willing to give him the rest of the year before I fully make up my mind on him for next year, but I was disappointed he abandoned the run. Foster ran 33 times for 231 yards the last time Houston played the Colts, and he ran 15 times for 102 averaging 6.8 yards a carry. I admit Schaub had an awful game tonight, and though the defense wasn't totally awful I didn't expect them to get off the field either, but why stop running the ball when it has worked so well against the Colts?
Ok, this is MY opinion. I'm just a Texans fan. I am just as bitterly disappointed in this loss as the rest of you. But I don't, and never will, claim to know more than Kubiak, or any coach for that matter, how to coach a football team.

I know this for a fact. The players want to play for him. As long as that condition exists, I will never, and I mean NEVER, call for him to be fired. I will only call for a coach to be fired when I feel he has lost his team. I think Wade Phillips has lost his team, and that's why I think he should be fired.

Most of you just want change, for change sake. Well, get over it. Kubiak will be here for long, long time.