View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010   #953
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 78537 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonspartan View Post
So, we're supposed to wait 20 years for Kubiak to grow into a head coach?

Come on. 5 years is enough time.
if we have 4 championships in those 20 years, would you complain? i'm not planning on jumping on someone else's bandwagon in those 20 years.

i want THIS texans team to mature and find their peak. we continue to acquire top tier talent each season almost exclusively through the draft and without spending much money at all. despite his flaws (of which i am usually quick to point out), i think too many choose to ignore our successes.

believe me, when i feel we're at a point where kubiak has plateau'd both coaching and building this franchise, i'll be right there suggesting replacements. i dont think we're close to either one ... we are continuing that upward trend.