View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010   #950
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 103631 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cush View Post
I've been saying this the past couple of seasons, its not smart to have an inexperienced head coach coaching a group of young, inexperienced guys.
i couldnt agree more with this statement, however i think our problem is the opposite. our lack of experience and leadership is on the field, not the sidelines (despite kubiak almost single handedly losing this game). we have no ray lewis or darren sharper or charles woodsen or casey hampton or peyton manning. veteran leadership and motivation on the field to combine with younger head coaches.

name a new or first time head coach without a leader over 30 years old (i can name atleast 3 players for each coach). there's only 1 coach without, and he's in houston.

this is the conflict IMO. either we start acquiring those players, or we ride the process until they occur naturally.