View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010   #948
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 47538 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
And as always, it's the coach's fault, and the players get a free pass.

Yeah, you guys stick to the script alright.
I'm usually a Kubiak defender, and I'm still willing to give him the rest of the year before I fully make up my mind on him for next year, but I was disappointed he abandoned the run. Foster ran 33 times for 231 yards the last time Houston played the Colts, and he ran 15 times for 102 averaging 6.8 yards a carry. I admit Schaub had an awful game tonight, and though the defense wasn't totally awful I didn't expect them to get off the field either, but why stop running the ball when it has worked so well against the Colts?