View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010   #943
The Cush
All Pro

Rep Power: 2778 The Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

I've been saying this the past couple of seasons, its not smart to have an inexperienced head coach coaching a group of young, inexperienced guys. You need someone with experience, someone that has been THERE as a head coach, someone that actually HAS A BRAIN.

We hammered the Colts on the ground game 1, their defense is not built to stop power running not to mention they are banged up everywhere, and their two ends are superior PASS rushers...that sounds like a recipe for some good ol ground and pound. NOPE, not if Kubiak has anything to say about it. It was as if he wanted to show the world we beat them the first time running the ball now we're going to show everyone we can beat them through the air. He left his tackles, especially Duane, on an island against Freeney and Mathis. Because of this, he left Matt on an even smaller island getting crushed. I was barely seeing any chips or double teams until it the 2nd half when it was too late. The way the 1st half went reminded me of the Cowboys game. Against a premiere pass rusher like Ware we came out throwing heavy to begin with and barely ran the ball.

Unfortunately, unless we finish anything under 9-7, I think Kubiak will be back. We'll still be on that cusp and McNair will probably let Kubes try to finish what he started...