View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010   #940
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 41207 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Texan View Post
to look like that and come with that type of game plan after a bye-week is just unacceptable.

i TRY to give kubes a chance...i really do, but he lost a lot of supporters tonight.

sorry but 4th quarter comeback heroics and luck are not going to always win.
I've always been a supporter of Kubiak, and will still give him a chance the rest of the year, but he was the sole reason the Texans lost today. Everyone could tell the Colts couldn't stop Foster. So what does he do? He has Matt pass 38 times tonight. Foster averaged 6.8 yards a carry.

Kubiak lost a lot of respect from me with his play-calling tonight.