View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010   #931
TexCanada
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6656 TexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Texan View Post
to look like that and come with that type of game plan after a bye-week is just unacceptable.

i TRY to give kubes a chance...i really do, but he lost a lot of supporters tonight.

sorry but 4th quarter comeback heroics and luck are not going to always win.
I'm with you. I have really tried hard to be a Kubiak supporter, but games like this drive me crazy. He isn't giving our players the best chance to succeed. Tonight he put Matt Schaub in an extremely difficult position, and Matt wasn't able to handle it. Sure, Schaub is somewhat to blame, but its Kubiak's fault for not helping him out. We should have ran the ball significantly more throughout this game. I, for one, was screaming at the TV all night to run the damn ball.

I am extremely disappointed with Kubiak tonight.