View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010   #930
PockyAF
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3090 PockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

You might think this is a knee-jerk response, but lo behold, if you check out the remaining of our schedule you know this response is perfectly appropriate.

First off, we can barely win at home; and as we witnessed today, we falter against a depleted team on the road. I have a shitty feeling we're about to embark on a 4 game losing streak, reminisce of the "oh no" Nov of 2009. I'm even on the fence about the TEN game at the end of Nov; seeing how VY is still undefeated against us.

I know what you guys are thinking, that "Kubiak's Kids" will finally start to show up when it we're already out of the playoff pictures and rescue Kubiak from the brink of termination, giving Old Man Bob blind faith again.

Well think again, it doesn't get better after the November Execution. We'll be playing @PHI, BAL, @TEN to start of Dec.

We're basically looking at a, at best(IMO), 7-9 season. I fear that Kubiak will once again find some lame excuses to evoke sympathy out of the always gullible, Old Man Bob. Last year, The Brown sisters held the team back, the year before Hurricane Ike pillaged our season, this year we have the #1 SOS.

Welcome to The Suck til 2012. McNair isn't going to fire Kubiak unless he suffers a dismal 2-14-like season like Dum Capers. That's his guy, excuses will always pave the way for a another Kubiak-coach season.

And if those ridiculous Mayans are right, we won't even we freakin' be around after Kubiak contract is up.