View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010   #929
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
Sometimes being a head coach is easier than he makes it out to be. I mean, you have to be a genius to come up with all the game plans and schemes that Kubiak has. You have to be a genius to build a team from nothing and make it competitive. But you don't have to be a genius to figure out a couple basic things.

Kubiak, you're doing it wrong.

I'm donning the pink soap. I wore it last year, he should have been fired last year, and I'm putting it back up. I am not advocating firing him in mid-season, but I'm wearing it as a clear statement that I have no faith the man can be a successful head coach of this team.

I donned it last year myself and thought he should have been fired after last season also. I even donned a couple of weeks this year already but damn it sure is a butt ugly avatar.