View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010   #926
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 156011 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
this game was 99% on kubiak and the coaching staff.

how do you beat the colts?
you keep manning off the field

how do you keep manning off the field?
you run the ball

what is the colts' weakness on defense?
they're too small to stop the run

what is the colts' strength on defense?
pass rush

how do you neutralize that strength?
you run the ball

how did we beat the colts in week 1?
arian foster ran for 231 yards

how did we beat the colts before arian foster?
ron dayne ran all day

arian foster put up 65 yards in the first half ... ON 8 CARRIES!, while schaub threw 17 times. we lost before this game even started because kubiak out-thought his team ... AGAIN.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanBacker93 View Post
Kubiak was trying to outsmart the Colts. Nice job there, Gary.
Sometimes being a head coach is easier than he makes it out to be. I mean, you have to be a genius to come up with all the game plans and schemes that Kubiak has. You have to be a genius to build a team from nothing and make it competitive. But you don't have to be a genius to figure out a couple basic things.

Kubiak, you're doing it wrong.

I'm donning the pink soap. I wore it last year, he should have been fired last year, and I'm putting it back up. I am not advocating firing him in mid-season, but I'm wearing it as a clear statement that I have no faith the man can be a successful head coach of this team.