View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010   #922
TexanBacker93
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11283 TexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstTexansFan View Post
I'm just bewildered! Everyone including my dog could see the run working, and we try to get cutsie and pass? This was a victory for us easily if we just stayed with the run... I don't think I could be anymore disappointed
Kubiak was trying to outsmart the Colts. Nice job there, Gary.

As for Kubiak being one to lead a team to championships. His only experience is riding the coattails of John Elway or Steve Young. He hasn't shown he knows how to get a team to play to it's potential.