View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010   #909
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6844 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

A game like this is inexcusable for Kubiak being in his 5th year as HC. Why we had such a pass heavy gameplan to begin with is beyond me. Everyone knows running the ball is the key to beating Indy. What's worse than the gameplan coming into the game, is Kubiak's inability to make adjustments. Not only was the run game working, the passing game was pathetic. So why in the hell did Kubiak keep on passing. It was almost like Kubiak scripted all 70 plays before the game and refused to change it.

I'm trying to follow Kubiak's logic, and I just can't see it. The gameplan and playcalling tonight was just flat out stupid. He played right into the Colts' hands. He did everything the Colts wanted him to do to tilt the game in their favor. Just pathetic all the way around. This guy isn't a winning head coach. He just knows how to run a gimmick offense that will keep the team in most games.