View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010   #14
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 51073 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary
Default Re: Little Boy Wants To Live With The Cowboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by gp View Post
i texted your joke to about 5 people who i know are cowboys fans.

One guy replied and was tacky about it, saying "yeah, but we beat your texans."

to which i replied back to him:

"yeah, well we just wanted to show christian love to your team so that they wouldn't cry like tony homo cries after watching the movie you've got mail or maybe a movie like steel magnolias. Cheer up, instead of spending your time reading articles about the cowboys...you can start checking out mel kiper's top 5 of the 2011 draft class."

he hasn't replied yet.
lmho.