Thread: MNF tailgate
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010   #57
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: MNF tailgate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
We're setting up around 3. Most folks are coming at 5.

So JUST to spell it out - we want everyone cheering on the Texans at Pub Fiction tonight - but I only bought enough food for the people who e-mailed me last week and only signed up for enough free beer bracelets for those folks.

Just want to make sure there are no hurt feelings due to misundertsandings - If we haven't talked off of here I didn't count you in (all of Blue Crew was invited but I had to get a final head count last week for those who were tailgating for food and free beer bracelets).

The bar, however, has great food and plenty of cold brews and we need to cheer so loud they hear us in Indy.

(I just don't want 20 people showing up thinking I am feeding them and getting them free beer when I don't have any way to do that!)
Send them to the old astroworld lot if they do !!
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote