View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010   #165
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Weekly Sit/Start Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw5814 View Post
Who else did you start? Jamaal Charles and Calvin Johnson both had great days for me. I am up 94-55 on my opponent. Should be interesting though as I have Arian Foster and he has Matt Schaub. If Schaub has the game of his life and Foster doesn't do much, it could be competitive. But I highly doubt that.

Wish I had started Blount. I did swap out Welker/Wallace for Beanie Wells which turned out to be a decent move. Overall good day for me yesterday, and I am the leader in points this week.
Ended up with 165 pts, far more than anyone in my league, I am excited about the rest of the season as I finally may have got another quality RB in Blount.

I started:
Rivers
Peterson
Blount
Ricky Williams
Colston
CJ
Moeaki
Redskins D
Sebastian J.

on the bench:
LeSean McCoy