View Single Post
Old 10-31-2010   #157
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Weekly Sit/Start Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
Once again I need help with my team, Lesean McCoy is on a bye so:

I need to pick one RB, my Flex spot and 2 WR's:

RB's are (other than AP):
Hightower
Legarret Blount (picked up on a flier this week to stash on bench)
CJ Spiller (don't know why I have held on to this guy, still holding out hope that he'll get hot later in the season)

Now I thought about dumping Hightower and grabbing our RB Ward for the Indy game. He is going to be spelling Foster and they have a porous run D. Hightower, Blount, and Spiller all have decent matchups if nothing else.

WR's:
Lee Evans (has he awoke from his slumber, Fitzpatrick is hitting a groove)
Calvin Johnson (must start)
Dez Bryant (roller coaster performer w/ a good match up against the jags)
Marques Colston (who knows, finally had a good game last week)
Anthony Armstrong (Skins starting WR opposite of Santana Moss, good matchup vs. the Lions)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
Right now I am leaning towards:

RB: Blount
Flex: Lee Evans
WR: C. Johnson
WR: Dez Bryant
Okay, I just dropped Hightower and picked up Ricky Williams. Should I start him over Dez Bryant or Lee Evans in the flex?