View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010   #149
Mailman
Pwned by Hakeem

Rep Power: 3020 Mailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Weekly Sit/Start Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_txtech View Post
Damn this is actually the first I'm hearing about Dexter's injury. I've had him stashed on my money league (ppr, point for every 20 return yards) bench all season and he was just starting to come around.

This could very well be the time to cut him loose especially in your situation. Does your league give a point per 20 return yards? Is Jacoby returning punts and kicks?
1 pt for every 25 return yards, half-point for every reception. Harvin is particularly valuable to me now because he's touching the ball in so many ways.

Yes, Jacoby will be returning both kickoffs and punts. With the Texans defense sucking balls, he should get a lot of chances in the return game.
Mailman is offline   Reply With Quote