View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010   #146
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 194239 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Site Donation FYI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
If we do the passing yards given up thing? Forget the sports car, I am retiring!

If all 9000 plus members participate, the Texans give up only 400 yards. That would be total donations of around $3,600,000?

OK, I can do this. If we pull that off you guys have a dedicated webmaster. This site will have my full attention and I will close my other business.
Now you are seeing the whole picture and thinking globally. I always say if you are gonna dream, dream big. It worked for Pamela Anderson, it will work for you.