View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010   #900
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 119300 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansBull View Post
Sorry to bump the thread, but I did not know where else to put this article. I figured it would eventually be merged with it, so might as well.

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/new...-to-his-roots/

Anyways, does anyone remember when Kubiak was in his first year, I think, the Texans were were in the close game until the end, and before the offense or defense went onto the field, Kubiak pulled the team aside and gave them a talk? I remember the announcer at the time commending Kubiak for it and saying thats what the young team needed. I want to say it was the Colts, but the picture makes it seem it was the Browns. It has been something that has stuck with me. I just thought yall might remember when and what game.

Yall can commence with the
Please for give the offtopic question, but when did Rocky Mountain News come back? There was a big deal about it's demise. I guess they were just talking actual paper circulation(?).