View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010   #130
Mailman
Pwned by Hakeem

Rep Power: 3019 Mailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Weekly Sit/Start Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw5814 View Post
Repped. Appreciate it.

What do you guys think about me dropping Mike Tolbert to pick up Blount? Think I should do it?
Absolutely. While I disagree that Mathews' status makes Tolbert worthless (Tolbert is much better at blitz pickup and pass protection), the name of the game is opportunity and Blount is about to get a lot of it. He is running strong, albeit on a lesser offense, but his upside in the Tampa backfield makes him a waiver-wire hot buy.
Mailman is offline   Reply With Quote