View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010   #144
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Site Donation FYI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Actually I did not know about that. I saw some donations come from that side however I thought Yvette was doing her annual cracking the whip over there. That's actually pretty cool and to think I was cussing after every Titans TD ... lol.

What we can do on this board is donate $1 for every passing yard given up by our defense. The better our defense does, the less everyone pays! How about that?

We can start this Monday night vs Payton!
Hope you enjoy your new sports car.