View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010   #128
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Weekly Sit/Start Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
That's your winner right there. Blount is getting more and more workload it seems. Lee Evans is as hit and miss as it gets, but as you said Fitzpatrick is on a roll.

As for CJ Spiller, it's worth noting that Fred Jackson got 23 carries last week. That doesn't bode well for Spiller.
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano View Post
I got a decision between Dustin Keller, Owen Daniels, and Marcedes Lewis. I am thinking OD had good games vs. Indy.

I can't argue with DC's logic below, but I just got a feeling OD is going to go off. It's just a hunch though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_txtech View Post
That looks like the best bet to me. Colston gets some consideration but he just hasn't been consistent enough this season.

I would ride the hot hand in Wallace.

Daniels looked good against KC but that's the only good fantasy week he has had this season. Lewis lost his starting QB and his backup so there is a lot of uncertainty there.

I would go with Keller for sure.