View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010   #123
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 52823 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Weekly Sit/Start Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
That's your winner right there. Blount is getting more and more workload it seems. Lee Evans is as hit and miss as it gets, but as you said Fitzpatrick is on a roll.

As for CJ Spiller, it's worth noting that Fred Jackson got 23 carries last week. That doesn't bode well for Spiller.
This baffles me. Spiller had 7 carries and averaged 4.7 per. Jackson averaged 3.2 per carry. Why don't they get CJ the ball more? Why use the #9 overall pick on a guy that you aren't going to let touch the ball? Buffalo has got a lot of problems going on over there.