View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010   #120
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 51561 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Weekly Sit/Start Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
Right now I am leaning towards:

RB: Blount
Flex: Lee Evans
WR: C. Johnson
WR: Dez Bryant
That looks like the best bet to me. Colston gets some consideration but he just hasn't been consistent enough this season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw5814 View Post
Alright, I really don't know what to do. Should I start Wes Welker? My two starting WRs are set with Marshall and Calvin Johnson, but my flex is in flux.

My other options are Mike Wallace (who has scored both weeks Big Ben has been back), Michael Crabtree, and Beanie Wells (who was fairly productive last week).

Welker has been TERRIBLE the last few weeks, and I am a dumb ass for trading for him. What to do, what to do...
I would ride the hot hand in Wallace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano View Post
I got a decision between Dustin Keller, Owen Daniels, and Marcedes Lewis. I am thinking OD had good games vs. Indy.
Daniels looked good against KC but that's the only good fantasy week he has had this season. Lewis lost his starting QB and his backup so there is a lot of uncertainty there.

I would go with Keller for sure.