View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010   #896
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 129410 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansBull View Post
Sorry to bump the thread, but I did not know where else to put this article. I figured it would eventually be merged with it, so might as well.

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/new...-to-his-roots/

Anyways, does anyone remember when Kubiak was in his first year, I think, the Texans were were in the close game until the end, and before the offense or defense went onto the field, Kubiak pulled the team aside and gave them a talk? I remember the announcer at the time commending Kubiak for it and saying thats what the young team needed. I want to say it was the Colts, but the picture makes it seem it was the Browns. It has been something that has stuck with me. I just thought yall might remember when and what game.

Yall can commence with the

I was hoping this would slip quietly through the night and be gone from the front page by morning, but alas! You have been nailed by Joe Texan, so now the must commence!
Brain Cushing