View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010   #23
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84495 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rothlisberger for Peyton Hillis??

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Romo was my main QB.

I picked up Gradkowski to get me through the Cowboys bye & he's still on my roster. I can pick up Kitna for free. I'm probably going to do that anyway.

I'm thinking Cassell might get hot, & I'm going to try to pick him up on waivers.

Got a guy offering to give me Big Ben for Peyton Hillis.

I can start three Running backs or three Recievers. I've got:
Peyton Hillis, Thomas Jones, Ray Rice, LeSean McCoy, Ryan Torain, Justin Forsett & Julius Jones.

Anquan Boldin, Brandon Lloyd, Malcom Floyd, Pierre Garcon & OchoCinco.
Do that deal.

Roethlisberger gives you a true no.1 FF QB. That is not currently on your roster.

You are deep enough at RB to make this trade. I would pick up McGahee if he is available on waivers.

Rice, McCoy and Roethlisberger will score more points as a group than Rice,McCoy and Hillis. Usually QB's are the big scorers in the leagues I play in. The scoring systems usually favors the QB's
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote