View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010   #20
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 52823 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rothlisberger for Peyton Hillis??

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
There is not a big enough difference in defenses over the season to make that trade worthwhile.
Exactly. Maybe if the defense was packaged with somebody or if you were just giving up a run of the mill type player but Hillis is the number 6 RB in the league, and the number 11 overall fantasy player (at least in my money league). I wouldn't trade him for the 85 Bears defense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Lloyd's injured and looks to be sitting another week at least.
Not sure where your getting this, there's nothing on espn, rotoworld, yahoo, etc. And what do you mean by another week? He hasn't missed a game this season.