Thread: MNF tailgate
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010   #43
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: MNF tailgate

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpe3 View Post
This is news to me. Texan Mojo is planning to be there in full effect, but taking it all down by 7:00 PM is going to be a deal killer for us. Screw that.

I have a call into them for more details. I was envisioning more of a tailgate party in the parking lot throughout the game, which would be awesome.

Technically, I didn't say we weren't competing. They said they wanted to have some kind of grilling competition. I told them grilling wasn't our specialty. Drinking beer is our specialty.

bpe3
Let me know if you hear something different. They told the wife setup around 2 and break down at kickoff and go inside to watch the game. Maybe it was not a requirement? May be a deal killer for us since many folks cannot arrive until after 6. I need to talk to my folks then we'll call them tomorrow to clarify. I'll post what I hear.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote