View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010   #7
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 260728 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Rothlisberger for Peyton Hillis??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulluck53 View Post
Id take it, too. Roethlisberger will be on the field a lot with the Steelers defense playing like they have been, and he will put up more points on a consistent basis than anyone else you could probably get. Hillis is a good back but I probably wouldn't start him over Mccoy/Rice if it came down to it, and Boldin has been putting up points, so there are your three.
I'm countering Hillis for the Titans D..... if he turns me down, I'll take the Rothlisberger deal.