Thread: MNF tailgate
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010   #41
bpe3
Veteran

Rep Power: 352 bpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: MNF tailgate

Quote:
tailgates must be taken down prior to kickoff.
This is news to me. Texan Mojo is planning to be there in full effect, but taking it all down by 7:00 PM is going to be a deal killer for us. Screw that.

I have a call into them for more details. I was envisioning more of a tailgate party in the parking lot throughout the game, which would be awesome.

Quote:
We told them we were not competing...
Technically, I didn't say we weren't competing. They said they wanted to have some kind of grilling competition. I told them grilling wasn't our specialty. Drinking beer is our specialty.

bpe3
bpe3 is offline   Reply With Quote